Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

first Christmas LO!

we had another big snow last night! well...big for where we live anyway! I had so much fun with this Christmas layout I did for 1 - 2 - 3 - Get Scrappy! here is challenge #5:
I made banners with baker's twine and mini staples...the pp is from an older American Crafts Christmas collection "Hollyday" and I made the light bulbs myself. Here is what I came up with:


so this is my first Christmas layout of the season. I have a bunch more photos printed out for some more pages I hope to do this weekend! Thanks for stopping by and I love comments! Blessings my scrappy friends!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the christmas lights (in the photo and the layout!) Thanks for playing at 123 Get Scrappy!

Pat said...

Love the border of lights on this fun LO! Very creative. Thanks for joining us @123 Get Scrappy.

Heidi said...

The banner of lights look so good, fabulous layout, thanks for joining in at 123 Get Scrappy

Lynne said...

Gorgeous layout!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

Majo said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!