Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More circles!

I create many pages with lots of photos and this next one has 5 pics plus lots of circle goodness! I am our family's story teller with these pages and am loving it! All the paper is Recollections from Michael's and the letter stickers are Echo Park. I used my black Zig journaling pen to draw around the insides of the circles.

I'm loving how much I'm getting done these days and I just received more pictures yesterday to start planning more pages! There is a Friday night crop at the local scrapbook store that I am going to so I'm super excited to start getting some supplies together as well as imagining what I can get at the store while I'm cropping!! So there you have it. Hope everyone is having a great day! Blessings my scrappy friends!

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Your story telling is so beautiful Kelly!! Love the circles and the photos show such a happy time in the life of your family! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace