Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mosaic Monday (only on Tuesday this week!)

I have always wanted to learn how to do the Mosaic Moments and I took the class at CKC last year. The class made it look and sound so easy but when I got home and tried it I just couldn't get it! Well, I went to a two day crop at a bed and breakfast for scrapbookers with some wonderful ladies I met on Club CK and one of the ladies does the Mosaic Moments and was able to show me how to do it! It was awesome! Here are my pages I completed:
Here is page 1:

here is page 2:

and here are the two pages together:

I just love the way they turned out! I hand stitched on the second page and the titles are stickers. I'm so thankful that I was able to do this under D's watchful eye! I'm going to try and do one or two for every Monday! thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a cool effect! WOW! And I just love those little, hand-stitched vines!