Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Scraps & More #42

yay! I'm on a roll getting so much done in the last week or so! I'm just finishing my last sketch (but looking forward to Friday for the reveal of another one!) for My Scraps & More. They are such inspiration to me and have so enjoyed finding this site and participating in the sketch challenges! Here is sketch #42:

and here is what I created:


I really enjoyed using the bright colors and the polka dots paper is actually from Doodlebug Designs new Halloween line! Loved using all these colors together! Well, thanks for stopping by and as usual any and all comments are welcome! I'm off to do a few DT assignments and get ready for the fall! Did I just say fall?! OK...who stole the summer and where did the time go??! It's crazy!! :)


No comments: