Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Finally got some scrapping in!

here is a layout I created from a My Scraps & More sketch that I just rotated it to fit my photos:

and this is what I came up with:
I used the newest kit from Studio Calico "Marks & Co." which I really enjoyed using all the elements and details provided by this one kit alone! I am enjoying being a kit club member 'cos I know I'll get at least one piece of scrappy mail each month!
that's it for now. I will be back with at least one more I have finished but need to catch up in the scrappy world since my stay in the hospital! thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Great take on the sketch - very summery. Would love for you to share on Whimsical Wednesday.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com