Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Scraps & More # 32

I had bought this Bazzill paper a few months ago loving the colors and flowers not quite sure what I was going to do with it. Then yesterday I came across some pics from way back in 2008 of Liam and a friend and bingo! I knew what I was going to do with them! I love the sketches at My Scraps & More and followed # 32. Here is the sketch and what I created:


here is a close-up of the title:


all the paper is from Bazzill Basics Paper "Lucy's Crab Shack" and for the title I used the same paper and used an EK Success punch and Bella Blvd. letter stickers. I then popped it up with pop dots to add a little dimension. All in all, I had a blast with this layout and really love how it turned out! Off to create! Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What an absolutely perfect take on the sketch! I really love all the layering and detail you've tied into that fun title! So pretty!