Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

more practice stitching!

I was excited about how my attempt to use my sewing machine a few days ago was somewhat successful so I kept at it and started on a new layout:

I loved this sketch from Sketches In Thyme so much that I followed it again!:


here's a closer look at the stitching:


this layout uses the "Planetarium" kit from Studio Calico. I love this kit! I was able to create 5 pages from this one kit! This is my first experience having joined a kit club and this is the second kit I have received to play with and I've loved it!!! Having said this, here is one of the other layouts I have been working on:

I followed this sketch again from My Scraps & More:

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more scrappiness to come!!




No comments: