Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

SIT #108 and DT call!

the DT call is still going on over at Sketches In Thyme and this past Thursday was another sketch reveal!
there was a crop at my son's high school last night and I worked on Sketches In Thyme #108 and a few other layouts. The SIT layout is composed of the April "Spencer's" kit from Studio Calico. The photos are from our church's trivia night to raise money for the youth group and their mission trip this summer. Every year someone gets a pie in the face and this year it was our youth pastor Ben! it was a great night and the youth group did a fabulous job! here is the sketch:
and here is what I created:

I have another layout I've been working on for a challenge site that is new to me and was introduced to me a couple of weeks ago. It is Word Art Wednesday! here is the link: http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/  I missed the deadline to enter the challenge but really enjoyed working on this page!
I used my Silhouette on this layout and everything I used is from my stash! the verse in the top right corner is Psalm 91:11 "For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." The photo is of me when I had to start using a wheelchair around Halloween of last year.
Well I'm off to work on some more layouts that I started at the crop last night. Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Sura said...

Love the fun photos! Thank you again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

Lee-Anne said...

Love the hexagons! Thanks again for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme and good luck with the DT call!