Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

sleet, snow, & ice!

big winter storm today!! no school!! a friend came over yesterday and we scrapped all day! our weekly "crop" was scheduled for today but we had already been warned about the coming winter storm so we re-scheduled and I'm so glad we did!! I got 2 pages done but am only showing one today. Sketch #102 from Sketches In Thyme and Let's Get Sketchy! week 3 were my inspirations for this page:
here is what I came up with:
I still want to add journaling on the "library card" but my friend borrowed my Zig journaling pen and took it home!! The fun stuff about this page for me was that it is all from my stash! well, thanks for stopping by...off to work on a few more challenges!! blessings my scrappy friends!



15 comments:

Andrea said...

awesome page and great banner!

Sura said...

Beautiful page. Love the banner and colors. Thank you again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Surama

luciana sanches said...

Thank you for your participation in our sketch!
Beautiful page, kisses!

Debbie P said...

Nicely done. Love your banner. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Lynn said...

Love the mix of colors and patterns on your layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Tracy P said...

Loving the banner! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Carla said...

Fun, bright colours! Thanks for linking up with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Jinny Newlin said...

What great colors and patterns! LOVE that cute photo :) AND banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

Oh, And do you love those Zig pens? I'm looking for a new journaling pen. I just bought one from Marvy. LOVE it, but I haven't yet tested it on slick, journaling stickers. Every other pen I have smudges. Hate that!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS! Sounds like it was a fun and productive crop.

Marit said...

Really nice page you made, like the colors. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenshevia said...

great job with the sketches, thanks for joining us at LGS!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Fabulous page! Love the sweet layered banner and hand stitched border!! The journaling will be perfect on the card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Stacia Brandt said...

Thanks for joining us at LGS. Nice work!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

tks for playing with us at SIT
xx
Leila
:)

tiffany said...

great job combining challenges, love the banner on your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany