Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

happy day b4 turkey day!

finally! the sun has come out so I could take pictures of a few pages I've been working on! this first one goes with the page I did for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles sketch challenge: Kalsie's 15th birthday. this page, too, is all October Afternoon's Cake Walk. I love the colors and patterns! this is the first time I have used this type of fringe and I like it!
the next page I have been working on is part of the Homecoming pics I took a while back. This LO is of the boys acting goofy and posing for pics all dressed up before the dance! I have been taking a class on how to maximize the use of my Silhouette Cameo. The frame with "the guys of 2016" I learned how to do in that class. the flourish is also cut on the Cameo.
now it's quiet the day before Thanksgiving. I plan on scrapping while Mike and Liam work on building the ramp for my wheelchair and I to escape the house! It's all very exciting!
Our plans for tomorrow are pretty quiet. We are invited to a friend's and then there's Mike's aunt and uncle with extended family to visit. All in all it's a blessing to be able to spend time with family and friends! Later!



No comments: