Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

my first twinchies!!

I worked all day on the twinchies I signed up to swap over at Club CK! I had a blast creating the ghost twinchie myself and using my Silhouette to make the pumpkin twinchie!

all in all, it was a very productive day!
I'm surprised I got this much done after the past week or so. I have been in so much pain that I was worried I wouldn't know what it felt like to feel good...normal...anyway I'm feeling much better after my monthly infusion of M.S. medicine and having seen the pain management doctor who decided it would be good for me to get a huge needle stuck in my back so in the last two days I would feel better. And he was right! So far so good! My right leg is still stuck and won't straighten out at all so I have to be in the wheelchair until my doctor gets the okay from insurance to stick a few big needles into that leg! It's funny but I see a pattern developing here!
Because of this whole mess I missed the weekend crop with my friends from Club CK. I am so disappointed that I had to miss it! It would have been so good for me! So there you have it...now I'm working on some LOs for Scrapping Everyday Miracles and I'm really excited about them! Off to bed! Blessings!

No comments: