Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, July 16, 2012

details, details

this next LO is one I was able to actually finish at the 12 hr. crop at the local scrapbook store Saturday. I had such fun! There were familiar faces and I made some new scrappy friends! The group I was with was so nice and I feel like I've known them for years! I loved it! This LO used pp from the Yankee Doodles collection by We R Memory Keepers and I used the Silhouette for the stars/flag border! So awesome! I loved making the banner! Have I said how much I'm loving making banners?! Well I do!Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!


2 comments:

Heather M said...

I love banners too. Turned out very nice.

Frank Garcia said...

Hi!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love!! I appreciate it!!! Sweet layout, love those stripes and stars, how fun!

Hugs! Frank