Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sweet treats cafe

this is the M.oms I.n P.rayer group that meets once a week to pray for our children and the kids in our school district. The church I attend had a "Sweet Treats Cafe" and I invited the group to attend. We called this a "field trip" since it was on a night we would normally meet at my house! This group of ladies have a real heart for Christ and I love them dearly!
this LO is for the Fabulous Friday challenge over at Frosted Designs. We had to look through our stash and include at least 4 of the following 8 on our project: rub ons, ribbon, brads, stickers, glitter, the color purple, butterfly, or flower. This is what I came up with:
on this page I have rub ons, brads, butterflies, and flowers. Pretty much this whole LO are Bazzill products and this was a great challenge!

4 comments:

VanEvera Family Blog said...

Beautiful layout! Love the bling and the butterflies!

Ashley Horton said...

I love that pretty pearl flourish!! So gorgeous! Great layout for your photo and I love the way you used the elements for the Recipe Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Sarah said...

Your layout is so pretty! I really love that blingy flourish! I like the way you've used the recipe ingredients in this challenge! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

Joni Parker said...

This is so very pretty.. I love your color choices and how you used the scallop paper... Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!