Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday, Monday...

I like Mondays! I browse blogs and challenge sites to get ready and gear up for the week! I have at least 2 planned for today but if I only get 1 done - that's OK! I feel like I put too much pressure on my self to participate in challenges, especially with all the talent out there in scrappy land! There is much inspiration and motivation to be had that's for sure! We'll see what I come up with for the next few LOs - my usual clean and simple or maybe I'll try shabby chic! Who knows, I'm just gonna go with how I feel and what I have on hand to scrap with.
That being said, the local scrapbook store is having a member sale on Thursday and I'll hit that 'cos I want to join a club they are having anyway. It's all about die cuts so I'm super excited! Then on Friday I am going to crop at my friend's house 'til 2 or 3, go home and meet the same friend at the local scrapbook store for a crop from 5 - 11! Crazy I know! but I'm excited! Hopefully I can get more LOs done and make some new scrappy friends at the same time! The friend who I scrap with on Fridays is going to the CKC convention as well in June! That's the news for now. I'm ready to get starting scrapping!
Blessings my friends and fellow scrappers!

No comments: