Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today was my 9th infusion at the hospital of my M.S. medicine! had to get "stuck" twice BUT I received awesome news from my doctor right before my appointment about some test results. A week and a half ago I had my first MRI since starting this new medicine and well...(oh heavens! I'm tearing up!) the results are great! I mean there were no changes from the last time I had an MRI! meaning no new lesions and no changes to the ones I already have!!!!! no changes = the medicine is doing its job!!! I feel better than I have in a long time! These last 9 months have been such a blessing - what with feeling better, getting back into life, being able to scrap again, back to church and even being able to go back to a wonderful group for a great time of fellowship and Bible study! God is so good! I prayed a year ago to feel even just a little bit better and have been blessed a thousand % more!! Thanks for all the support and encouragement and prayers from everyone!!!! Thank you for the kind comments and for putting up with my enthusiasm!!! y'all ROCK!!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is GREAT news!!! God is good! I'm so happy the treatments are working. Glad you shared this news!!!

Auntie Em said...

So glad to hear you got great news. How wonderful for you to be able to get back to doing all the lovely things we often take for granted.
{{{Hugs}}}