Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, February 13, 2012

one done!

I need to start printing pictures I haven't scrapped yet from when I wasn't able to scrap! Make sense? hmmm I wonder! So here is a LO I did for Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays. It's a sketch from the extremely talented Jenny Evans!

I stayed true to the sketch because 1. I love everything about it and 2. I really needed some direction to get to scrapping! So thanks Jenny for the awesome sketch and here's what I did with it:
all the patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket and the rest - brads, twine, thread and ampersand sticker - is misc. BUT it's all from my stash! Yay! After this spending freeze I'm going to go nuts! Well, we'll have to wait and see! It is still snowing off and on but the ground isn't even covered! The news says it will get heavier as the day goes by. Hmmm! We'll just see!

5 comments:

Tina said...

This is fantastic! Love the design!

Unknown said...

I love the variety of papers you used for your layout. Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Heather Doolittle said...

Ooh! I love all the CC papers (my favorite company!!) and the cute pennants are so cute. This is my favorite layout you have ever done, Kelly! :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This is a beautiful layout. Love the layering and the stitching looks fab :0) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :0)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!