Blog, blog, blog!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

done

I just can break out of this "melancholy" state of mind. I tried scrapping but my sewing machine has gotten the better of me. So I am stopping for the moment and will try again later. This was such a hard week. I was hoping to snap out of it but I still have not been able to break free. For those of you who do read this blog thank you and I appreciate your support. Prayers are welcome.
I do have a bright spot to share...yesterday I received some scrappy goodness from a fellow peep on clubck! what a welcome bit of sunshine to my otherwise cloudy atmosphere!:

thank you my friend!

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

So glad you got it and that it brightened your day! I hope that this next week will be fantastic! You know, breaking out some of that Miss Caroline might just do the trick. ;) I was drooling over all of it while I was shopping.

Unknown said...

I will certainly pray for you and hope that you can get back on your feet...glad you got a scrappy spirit-lift in the mail- that always helps!
Thank-you so much for your kind words on my blog. They are genuinely appreciated :).
Take care,
xErin