Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

8th infusion today!

hi there! I'm back from spending a few hours at the hospital for my monthly infusion of m.s. medicine. I feel great! Almost scarily so! (is that a word?) oh well! I have had tons of energy this week and I keep using really big words and making up new ones! I am so blessed by the Lord...I prayed to feel a little bit better with this new medicine and He gave me so much more! I haven't felt this good in so long! In fact I was afraid I wouldn't know what feeling "good" would feel like ever again...but I have been truly humbled by this experience and wouldn't trade it for anything! I have learned so much and have come to accept and appreciate my new "normal!" For all my scrapbooking buddies - yes! I will be scrapping my new "normal" as soon as I figure out how to make it come to life through pics and paper!
thanks to everyone for their continued support and encouragement! I am truly blessed and in awe of my Savior's grace and mercy! He thrills my heart! Blessings!

3 comments:

DanaMK said...

I'm so happy for you!

VanEvera Family Blog said...

Really glad you are feeling good! God is good!
Margie (Club CK)

Chark said...

love hearing your good news!