Blog, blog, blog!

Monday, January 30, 2012

start of the week

just rockin' to some kick *** music while I scrap the day away!!! Just finished a LO for a challenge at Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday - To use 3 patterned paper, 2 buttons and a 1 word title. On this page I am still using only what I have in my stash! I'm super excited about this "spending freeze challenge!"

For some crazy reason, I'm really into hand stitching on my LOs these days! I really am just enjoying the creative process and not worrying about time and outside distractions. For example I love caller id so I can decide whether or not to answer the phone or just ignore it altogether! No worries! Of course I will answer when it's important...
Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the week - it being Monday and all!
                                                    

4 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Love your swirly flourishes! I hope you enjoyed cooking with our recipe at Frosted Designs!

DanaMK said...

I love the flourishes and the embellies you added on top of it. So pretty!

Heather M said...

I always like the stitching on papers.Its cute with the leaves added to it.

SandeeNC said...

I love hand stitching too and you did a FABULOUS job on that flourish, wow!