Blog, blog, blog!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Challenge!

     I have been scrapping today and must say I have had a blast! I did this LO for 3 challenges! This was so much fun! I was motivated by my friend Tina from Club CK to do a new year's challenge inspired by a pic of her cute dog Flikka!
       You can check out her blog at http://adogslife-thirteen.blogspot.com She takes wonderful photos and she does wonderful work! For this LO I used this week's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays and was inspired by Tomomi:
Everything used to create this LO was from my stash: the pp, the brads, the rhinestones, the journaling tag (from Jillibean Soup) and the Thickers too!
     Don't forget to check back here on Jan. 7th for the "Use Your Stash" blog hop! Off to scrap some more! So here's my LO:

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

Cute layout, Kelly! Love the title!

Tina said...

Hi Kelly: Thank you for the mention. :) Just an adorable layout!!! thank you for playing along.
Tina

Stacia Brandt said...

That picture is just priceless. There is no way I could get Roxy to sit still for a photo like that!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is just tooooooooooooooo cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)