Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

good morning!

     Today I am going to get back to scrapping! I took a few days off to refresh and revitalize my mind, what with the holidays come and gone and all. There are times when I can't stop scrapping and then there are those times when it's like nothing is happening! So I take a step back, look at the blogs and websites I follow fellow scrapbookers on and get new ideas, fresh inspiration and some energetic motivation! It happens to all of us at one point or another. But what I love about the art of scrapbooking is that you can go back to basics or scrap outside the box trying out new techniques all at the same time! It's amazing!

2 comments:

Heather M said...

I know what you mean about refreshing especially after the holidays. I usually feel wiped out creatively by the time christmas comes around.

Steffanie said...

After completing my last layout, I have been cleaning my scrap room, decluttering and doing a bit of purging. It's funny how the first of the year always makes you want to do this!