Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

wow wednesday!

     I finally was able to re-do the LO I did yesterday but had forgotten the element of stitching:


     I used this LO for issue challenge #4 instead of #3 like I had originally planned! The title "school days" is all Thickers in different fonts.
     I participated in the one hour challenge on Club CK last night! The challenge was to use "flocking" on a layout. I used snowflakes that were already "flocked" and love how it turned out! I'll tell ya what - an hour goes by really fast when you do this challenge! I had a blast! I also used this LO for issue challenge #3 on Club CK. My thanks to Ashley Horton for a great sketch to inspire us!


     so that's it for today I'm thinking! We are off to the Hertel's tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner and I am excited about spending time with friends and family! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: