Blog, blog, blog!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"attitude with gratitude" month

it's November! wow! where has the year gone?!

today was the "pastor appreciation lunch" at church hosted by the Circle of Friends class! Anne and I made the table centerpieces with spooky pumpkins and pansies! This was a way for me to serve the Lord by helping with the lunch. It was awesome!
 I was able to start and finish a LO after the lunch for Sketchy Thursdays! This week my inspiration was Corrie and Tessa. Thanks ladies! I used artistic wire for the first time in a long time and had fun with it! I am also using this page for challenge #4 at Club CK which was to use punctuation. Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween yesterday!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee this! I love love love the leaf banner! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Pretty lo! I second Julie love love the leaf banners! great photo too! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursday :)

Audrey Yeager said...

Love the leaf banner with the title on it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Diana Fisher said...

I just love the leaves like that! Great page!!