Blog, blog, blog!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

cold coffee...

Yesterday went for my 3rd infusion of M.S. medicine and it went well. just a little dizzy and lightheaded when it was all done. Got signed up for Chinese Whispers on Club CK awhile back and finished the LO last night and emailed it to group head peep this morning. With that said I will post it after "the reveal!" I'm nervous for some reason...I guess it's just the fact that this was my first group thingy! It was fun though!
My coffee is cold! ahhhhhh! Since I'm getting around better and have more energy, I drove DS to school then hit Starbucks before coming home and doing my quiet time with the Lord! He is good and His timing is of course perfect! The scripture at the top of the page for today's devotional was Psalm 94:19 "when my anxiety was great within me, Your consolation brought me joy". I had just found this verse last week in the Moms In Touch prayer group! It is so true that God works in mysterious ways! Yay God!
Off to work on die cuts for the October swap! Have a blessed day!

No comments: